- ASTM A335 GR P22 Alloy Steel Pipe ASTM A335 GR P22 Alloy Steel Pipe Product Information Dimension External Diameter 6-1020 mm Wall Thickness 1-150 mm Length 5-12 m Standard ASTM, JIS, DIN, GB, EN, BS Steel Grade Level 1650Mn, 27SiMn, 40Cr, Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MoV, 12Cr1MovG, 15CrMo
- 25CrMo4 Alloy Steel Pipe Specification External Diameter 1/8-48 inches Wall Thickness SCHx5S-SCH160, STD, XS, XXS Length conventional length or in terms of requirements of customers Packing Mode provided with plastic cap and tied with steel strip into hexagonal bun
- ASTM Alloy PipeASTM Alloy Pipe The ASTM alloy pipe is the seamless type steel tube resistant to high temperature, low temperature and corrosion. It is extensively applied in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, electric power and boiler. Specificat
Alloy Steel Pipe
The alloy steel pipe is much more excellent than the ordinary seamless steel tube in performance. On account of containing comparatively more Cr element, it is especially distinctive in resistance to high temperature, low temperature and corrosion performance, which other seamless steel tube cannot catch up. Therefore, the alloy steel tube has a wide application range in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, boiler, etc.
1. The alloy steel pipe can be applied as the tube on the heating surface of low and medium pressure boiler whose working pressure is generally no greater than 5.88MPa and working temperature is below 450℃.
2. The product is also employed as the tube on the heating surface of high pressure boiler. The high pressure boiler often works with the pressure exceeding 9.8MPa and temperature ranging from 450℃ to 650℃.
3. The alloy steel tube is also used in other fields like economizer, superheater, reheater, petrochemical industry, etc.
|GB/T8162||China National Standard|
|ASME SA210||Specification for American Boiler and Pressure Vessel|
|DIN17175||German Industrial Standard|
Main Steel Grade
20MnG, 25MnG, 15CrMoG, 35CrMo, 42CrMo, 12Cr2MoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr2MoWVTiB, 10Cr9Mo1VNb, 10CrMoAl, 9Cr5Mo, 9Cr18Mo, SA210A1, SA210C, SA213 T11, SA213 T12, SA213 T22, SA213 T23, SA213 T91, SA213 T92, ST45.8/Ⅲ, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910, etc.
|Cold Drawn Type||External Diameter (mm)||Allowable Deviation (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)||Allowable Deviation (mm)|
|Standard||Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Yield Strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)||Hardness|
|ASME SA213||SA213 T11||≥415||≥205||≥30||≤163HB|