- Seamless Steel PipeSeamless Steel Pipe The seamless steel pipe is a kind of steel products with hollow section and no seam around. It is largely applied for delivering petroleum, natural gas, coal gas, water and some solid materials. In term of the production
- ERW Steel Pipe (Electric Resistance Welding)ERW Steel Pipe (Electric Resistance Welding) The high frequency longitudinal electric resistance welded steel pipe is called ERW tube for short. After the forming of the hot rolled coil via the forming machine, the edge of the tube billet i
- Black Steel Pipe /Uncoated Steel PipeBlack Steel Pipe / Uncoated Steel Pipe The black steel pipe is a non-standard terminology in tube making industry. It is a general designation for seamless steel tube and welded steel tube without being galvanized and other permanent coatin
The steel pipe is not only used for delivering fluid and powder solid, exchanging heat or making mechanical parts and containers. It is also a kind of economical steel material. Using the steel tube to fabricate building structure frame, prop and mechanical support can lighten the weight and economize the material by 20% to 40%, realizing the industrial mechanical construction.
Main Usage of Different Steel Tube
1. The galvanized welded steel pipe for transporting low pressure fluid (GB/T3091-1993/ GB/T3092-1993) is mainly applied for delivering the fluid and gas with comparatively low pressure such as water, coal gas, air, oil, heating hot water or vapor as well as for other purpose. Its representative material is Q235 steel of grade A.
2. Welded steel tube for delivery of mine fluid (GB/T14291-1992) is the longitudinal welded type for air compressing, water drainage and gas drawing out in mine. It is often made by using the Q235 steel of grade A and grade B.
3. Large diameter electric welded steel pipe for conveying low pressure fluid (GB/T14980-1994) is basically taken for transporting water, sewage, etc. and for other purpose. Q235 A grade steel is preferred for such steel tube.
4. Welded stainless steel tube for mechanical structure (GB/T12770-1991) is primarily adopted for machinery, automobile, bicycle, furniture, decoration for hotel and restaurant as well as other mechanical component and structural part. It exploits the materials typically including 0Cr13, 1Cr17, 00Cr19Ni11, 1Cr18Ni9, 0Cr18Ni11Nb, etc.
5. Welded stainless steel tube for fluid transportation (GB/T12771-1991) is principally used for carrying the low pressure corrosive medium, mainly made of 0Cr13, 0Cr19Ni9, 00Cr19Ni11, 00Cr17, 0Cr18Ni11Nb, 0017Cr17Ni14Mo2, etc.